We know your accommodation is one of the biggest concerns you have before coming to Ireland
There are many options available and where you choose to stay can vastly affect your experience in Dublin.
That is why we provide own accommodation options for you. Depending on your needs and desires you can choose between them. Students who want to integrate deeper into the Irish culture and way of life pick one of our selected host families. Their houses are located in quiet residential areas but not too distant from school and with efficient public transport available nearby.
The alternative is the Student residence where you will share apartments with other students like you, exchanging your impressions of Ireland and socializing. The rooms are very nice and tenants like them a lot. You are also located in the centre of Dublin where everything is at a walking distance.
Erin School of English has developed partnerships with a wide network of families throughout Dublin.
Our students are placed with host families in safe, residential areas. The majority of our families live in modern houses with their own gardens, away from the city centres.
All our host families are carefully selected, individually inspected and continually monitored.
Public transport is available nearby and you will not lose much time commuting.
Students are provided with:
- a clean, tidy room with desk/table for study, adequate storage for clothes, and a comfortable bed with a weekly change of bed linen
- facility to have a shower every day with adequate hot water and towels available
- sufficient light and heat when necessary
- fresh food which should vary from day to day
- Monday – Sunday – breakfast and evening meal
- Single room homestay placement – €230/week
- Double room homestay placement – €210/week
Once-off placement fee €60 (payable in advance)
Read our article How to find accommodation in Dublin>>
Point Campus Student Residence
Conveniently located in Point Village, in the heart of Dublin’s regenerated Docklands area, this accommodation boasts waterside views and impressive transport links with just a 20-minute walk or 10-minute tram ride into the city centre. Major universities are also nearby as you’re just a 12-minutes’ walk away from National College of Ireland, and a 30-minutes’ walk away from both Trinity College and Dublin Business School. Even University College Dublin is less than 45 minutes away by bus.
The residence is well-connected to the rest of the city via public transport. With a LUAS tram stop just outside the site, you can hop on a tram and reach your desired destination in no time. This will help you cut down on both time and money when traveling around the city. The famous live music venue, 3 Arena is just adjacent to the property as well. An array of restaurants, pubs, clubs, and other outlets are located close by, where you can enjoy Dublin’s lively nightlife with your friends.
You can keep in shape with the well-equipped on-site gym that offers free access to residents. After a tiring at university, you can catch-up with others in the club lounge area or watch movies together in the cinema room. Laundry facilities are available that will take care of your domestic tasks. The accommodation provides 24-hour security with CCTV, electronic access control, and a member of staff on-site at all times to ensure that you experience a convenient and secure stay. Study rooms are available on-site for when you want to work without distractions.
1. The room comes with an en-suite bathroom and a small double bed.
2. Includes large study desk with chair, 26” Smart TV, drawers and hanging space.
3. Shared kitchen and living area include oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils, cutlery, crockery, glasses, dining table, chairs, sofa and coffee table, 50” smart TV and games console.
- Fitness room
- Basketball court
- Roof terrace
- Quiet study rooms
- Group study rooms
- 2 cinema rooms
- 24-hour reception
- Nearest transport link:
- The Point (LUAS Red)
Minimum stay: 2 weeks. €295/week
Highfield Park Student Residence
Highfield Park is located in 274 North Circular Road in Dublin 7. You will also be ideally situated just a 2-minute stroll from the new Grangegorman LUAS Stop (Red Line) – handy!
With 415 en-suite bedrooms and loads of choice when it comes to choosing what type you need, Highfield Park has you covered.
All of the rooms are purpose-built for students, so they can focus on their studies in surroundings designed for them. They will have access to a cinema room, an onsite gym, plenty of common study areas and outdoor areas. They also run social events all year-round, from pizza parties to days out, so you will never be bored living at Highfield Park.
We have got everything covered
We want to make sure that you have the time of your life. In addition to your fully furnished room, you will also be getting:
- All of your utility bills included
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- Maintenance (we’ll make sure anything broken gets fixed nice and quickly)
- On-site laundry facilities (pay per wash/dry)
- Somewhere safe to store your bike
- Secure post and parcel storage
- Common rooms including a gym, TV/cinema room, games area, open study areas!
- Outdoor area (take your studies outside when the summer comes)
- Friendly staff available to help 24 hours a day whenever you need them
The rates are:
- €235.00 per week per room – Single occupancy – Special Opening Rate January to May 2020
- €265.00 per week – Single occupancy (June 2020 – December 2020)
Which will include:
- Fully kitted kitchens
- Bedding packs on arrival (duvet, pillows, and linen)
- No cleaning during the stay
- Gym access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating and Lighting included
- Access to Common Space and study rooms
Terms and conditions:
- Require 100% of the full booking to hold these rooms
- The balance to be paid just before arrival
- €100.00 damage deposit per room to be paid prior arrival