Full time courses
Why choose Erin School of English?
- Improve your English in every way – Our full time English courses are designed to help you with your speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar. All the grammar and vocabulary you study is based on Cambridge exam material.
- Practical English – Our syllabus is based on the European Framework ‘can do’ tasks.
- Real feedback from your teacher – We give you a certificate at the end of your course (all academic course students are required to sit the TIE/Cambridge/IELTS exams in order to obtain the end of course certificate), and you have the option of getting a full report from your teacher.
The classes are:
- 9.00 – 12.15, Monday to Friday/15 hours per week
- 12.45 – 16.00 Monday to Friday/15 hours per week
Exam preparation classes for all levels will take place on Thursdays and Fridays.
- The levels are:
- Elementary – CEF level A1- A2
- Pre Intermediate – CEF level A2-B1
- Intermediate – CEF level B1-B2
- Upper Intermediate – CEF level B2-C1
- IELTS preparation
|15 hours/week||9:00 – 12:15||12:45 – 16:00|
|25 academic weeks||€2350||
|21 hours/week||9:00 – 12:15 / 12:45 – 16:00|
|25 academic weeks||€3,250|
- You get the opportunity to do a practice exam – Erin School is a practice test centre for Cambridge ESOL exams including KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS. The exams are corrected by Cambridge examiners who provide feedback.
- Your teacher can answer any questions you have – Your teacher is a fully qualified English speaker.
- Learner Protection Policy, Medical Insurance and TIE exam are included in the 25 weeks fee.